We service all brands of caravans including Concept, Supreme, New Age, Jayco, Avan, Willow, Viscount, Newlands and all other caravan manufacturers.
A new caravan should have it’s first service at around 1000kms and a used van about every 10000kms.
A service consists of:
- remove tyres
- brake hubs
- inspect bearings for uneven wear
- wash and repack bearings with new grease
- replace new split pins
- test and adjust brakes
- test external lights
- springs and shackles checked for wear, outriggers, chassis rails, cross-members and A-frames checked for damage/fatigue
- all moving components inspected
- handbrake cable adjusted and inspected
Caravan Servicing, Repairs, Renovations and More.
RV Caravan Repairs specialise in caravan repairs and servicing all at an affordable price. We are RV and caravan specialists and are associated with all the major insurance providers like GIO, CIL, AAMI, NRMA, Suncorp, Ken Tame, APIA, Elders and more.
Caravan Services we provide
We love all things RV and caravans…and no job is too small or too large. We specialise in RV and caravan repairs and servicing. Call us today for a quote 6496 4884
We specialise in the following;
- Panel replacements
- Solar panel battery systems
- Air conditioning units
- Caravan servicing
- Kitchen and bathroom refurbishments
- Tow bar fittings
- Awning installation and repairs
- Caravan insurance repairs
- Hail and storm damage to caravans